To celebrate the release of Xbox Series X and Fergburger’s limited edition food products (The XBox Burger, Fergbaker’s Assassin’s Creed Valhalla “Viking Pie” and Mrs Ferg’s Destiny 2:Beyond Light Stasis Gelato), Fergburger are running a Facebook/Instagram and TikTok competition from 6.00am Tuesday the 10th of November 2020 until 11.59pm Thursday the 19th November 2020.
Simply follow our Fergburger Limited page and post a photo on Facebook or Instagram, or create a video and post on TikTok with #Fergburger #Xbox, and be in to win a $250 Fergburger voucher for the best photo on Facebook/Instagram and a $500 Fergburger voucher for the best TikTok video.
Grab your food, grab your Xbox and get creative. Your entry must feature either one of our custom promotional food products, an Xbox console or controller or one of our promoted game titles, or even better, all of these.
Because Ferg loves you and we are all having a little trouble travelling, entries from around the world are eligible and you can get creative with how you incorporate the required components. Enjoy and have fun and turn your dreams into reality.
Terms and Conditions
- Pictures or videos must be posted on the relevant platforms between 00am Tuesday the 10th of November 2020 until 11.59pm Thursday the 19th November 2020.
- To be eligible for judging and to enter the draw, entries must reference #Fergburger #Xbox and visualise at least one of the following items; A Fergburger limited edition food product, Xbox console or controller, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Game or Destiny 2:Beyond Light Game.
- The relevant account holder for the profile that posts the entry with the hashtags, is deemed to be the entrant for this competition and accordingly accepts the terms and conditions set out herein.
- Entries will be judged on artistic value, brand enjoyment and family friendliness.
- Each entrant warrants to Fergburger that the entry submitted is an original work and does not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the entry or any part of the entry was provided by a third party, the entrant warrants they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this competition. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs that may arise from a breach of this warranty.
- The winners will be judged by Fergburger Limited, in its discretion, and all decisions are final with no correspondence being entered into.
- Employees of Fergburger and its associated companies are not eligible to enter and each entrant must comply with these terms and conditions.
- The competition is run and administered under the laws and jurisdiction of New Zealand.
- The entrant must be over the age of 18 years old to enter. If an entry contains any persons in the post, it is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that all people that feature in the post are over the age of 18 years old and have consented to be included.
- If an entry is received after the entry period specified above, or does not follow the entry instructions and comply with these terms, the entry may be disqualified from the competition.
- Each voucher will be valid for a period of 5 years and are only available for redemption at the Fergburger outlets in Queenstown, New Zealand. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winners will be announced on Fergburger.com on Monday the 23rd of November 2020 and will be contacted by the respective social media accounts that the entry was posted on. Fergburger may share the winners entries via its website and/or social media platforms.
- A winner cannot win twice (i.e. the winner of the $250 Facebook/Instagram post cannot also win the $500 from a TikTok post).
- Fergburger will make reasonable efforts to contact a winner but if Fergburger cannot contact a winner within one week of announcement, or the winner is unable to accept the prize for reasons outside Fergburger’s control, the winner will forfeit the prize and Fergburger may conduct a redraw and select a new winner (and may continue to do this until a valid winner has been selected).
- By entering the competition, the entrant acknowledges that Fergburger makes no warranties or representations as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the prizes and subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Fergburger and its employees will not be liable for any loss or damage or injury by or to any person whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the use of the prizes. Without limiting the previous sentence, Fergburger will not be responsible for any late, misdirected or incorrectly completed entries, or any technical malfunction, delay or loss of data that occurs in the course of the administration of this promotion, however caused.
- Fergburger may change these terms at any time and the terms that apply to the entrant, will be the terms that are in effect at the time the entrant has entered into the competition. If Fergburger cannot reasonably run the competition as planned for any reason, Fergburger reserves the right to cancel the competition.
- Fergburger may collect and use personal information about you for the purpose of administering the competition, verifying the validity of entries, contacting winners and checking winner’s identities, and marketing the goods of services of Fergburger and any competition sponsors. As certain information is required in order to effectively administer the competition, if an entrant does not provide accurate information where requested, the entrant may be disqualified from entry into the competition. Fergburger will collect, use and hold the entrant’s information in accordance with its legal obligations, including under the Privacy Act. In order to request access to or correction of personal information, please contact Fergburger at Level 1, 36 Shotover Street, Queenstown.
- This competition is run by Fergburger Limited of Level 1, 36 Shotover Street, Queenstown, and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc or TikTok., Facebook and TikTok have no liability in connection with the competition, and any information you provide in connection with the competition is provided to Fergburger and not to Facebook or TikTok.